Table of Contents
SITHKOP002 Assessment 1 Answers and SITHKOP002 Assessment 2 Answers
Get help in SITHKOP002 assessment 1 answers and SITHKOP002 assessment 2 answers by contacting the experts of Australian assignment help in Australia. SITHKOP002 is an important unit that is concerned with planning and determining the cost of basic menus for dishes or food product ranges. In order to do that, it is important to have a good understanding of customer preferences so that planning can be done in order to meet the customers’ needs and achieve success. The unit is mainly applicable in the case of hospitality and catering organisations, and it aims at developing the skills and knowledge essential for planning and determining the cost of basic menus. It includes an element of finance, as determining the cost of different menus requires the application of calculations. The experts at Australian assignment help are well aware of the requirements of SITHKOP002 unit and they can therefore provide highly relevant answers in relation to SITHKOP002 plan and cost basic menus assessment. Contact the accounting assignment help experts of the company to get best possible assistance.
Samples Questions in SITHKOP002 Assessment Unit
Students pursuing the SITHKOP002 unit are required to provide answers with respect to different types of questions asked by the professor. This is mainly to judge the overall learning and development achieved by a student from this course. Although there are different types of questions that are set out by institutes in Australia, but some of the important sample questions essential for this qualification are indicated below:
1: Discuss the key points to consider when writing, planning and costing a menu?
2: Explain the steps you take when costing a menu and how you have tried to ensure maximum profitability/promotion.
3: What are the desired profit margins (%) in your workplace relating to kitchen operations
4: How have you evaluated the success of your menu and what steps have you taken to make adjustments
It is important to provide relevant answers to all the above questions in order to successfully qualify the SITHKOP002 assessment unit. Australian assignment help has experts to provide the most relevant answers to all the above questions from this unit.
Important Elements and Performance Criteria of SITHKOP002 Assessment Unit
It is important to achieve competency in respect to the below mentioned criteria in order to successfully qualify SITHKOP002 assessment unit:
1) Identify customer preferences: The candidate must be able to identify the customer profile for food business, and analyse put preferences of its customers.
2) Plan menus: After undertaking this unit, the candidate must be able to plan menus for dishes or food production ranges, must be able to select items that meet customer requirements, and maintain a proper balance across different varieties of dishes.
3) Cost menus: The candidate must be able to determine the cost of different ingredients included in producing food, and to identify the cost effectiveness factor associated with the food components and price menu items in order to achieve maximum profitability.
4) Write menu content: The candidate must be able to write a menu using that own words in order to appeal to its customers, and must utilise the most appropriate name for different cuisines.
5) Evaluate menu success: The candidate must be able to evaluate the success of a menu and make adjustments to the menu as per feedback provided by the customers.